Prevent Copper Theft in Your Parking Lots
An oversized backing bar and two high-strength bolts secure the sledgehammer-resistant Universal Locking Hand Hole Cover to your light pole. The front cover plate is held in place with a standard key or combo lock, which is partially shielded inside the high-strength steel body. This protects it from bolt cutters and power tools while keeping the dials or keyhole easily accessible.
- Installs (or removes) in less than a minute
- Pry bar proof
- No exposed locks or bolt heads
- Fits parking lot poles, street lights, sports light
standards, and much more
- Fits round or square poles
- Extra-long mounting bolts to fit thick, aggregate poles
or thin, steel poles
- Designed around a Master Lock 175D padlock
See It in Action
Versatile Fit and Flexible Finish
Two Sizes to Fit Most Pole Diameters
The Locking Hand Hole Cover comes in standard 4-inch and 6-inch sizes.
- The 4-inch cover is designed for standard parking lot and walkway poles.
- The larger 6-inch cover is designed to replace the standard hand hole cover of street/drive lights, sports lights, and other large hand holes.
- Accommodating round, square, or concrete poles, the 4“ cover fits over a maximum of 6 5/8“ X 3 5/8“ hand hole hardware (including stiffener and weld).
- The 6“ cover fits over a maximum of 7 5/8“ X 5 5/8“ hand hole hardware (including stiffener and weld).
Four variants are:
- For 4” and larger square poles with a maximum hand hole OD of 3-5/8″ X 6-5/8″.
- For 4” and larger round poles, straight or tapered poles, with a maximum hand hole OD of 3-5/8″ X 6-5/8″.
- For 6″ and larger square poles, with a maximum hand hole OD of 5-5/8″ X 7-5/8″.
- Some crossover with 4HHCBS depending on exact pole design. If the hand hole OD is less than 3-5/8″ X 6-5/8″, use 4HHCBS.
- This variant is uncommon because most poles that require a hand hole cover this large are round.
- For 6″ and larger round, straight or tapered poles, with a maximum hand hole OD of 5-5/8″ X 7-5/8″.
- Some crossover with 4HHCBR depending on exact pole design. If the hand hole OD is less than 3-5/8″ X 6-5/8″, use 4HHCBR.
See PRODUCT DOCS tab for Spec Sheets and ULHHC Order guide to see how Universal Locking Hand Hole Cover Fits different pole size and shapes.
Versions for Square and Round Pole Shapes
The Universal Locking Hand Hole Cover fits square or round poles. Square pole covers fit securely over the lip of the hand hole and sit flush on the outside of the pole. Round pole covers fit over the hand hole lip the same as square ones and are cut with an arc to match the diameter of the pole, leaving no gap for prying tools.
Hand Hole Cover Finishes
Standard: The standard Universal Locking Hand Hole Cover is primed with a high-quality white primer. Due to the variety of pole colors and faded paint out there, we cannot stock every option. The primer used can be painted with any common paint and in any color.
Powder Coat: The Universal Locking Hand Hole Covers can be powder coated at an additional charge per cover, adding on average, one week lead time. This provides a higher-quality finish than standard paint. Powder coat will provide a longer-lasting gloss finish that will outperform traditional paint for years.
RELATED PRODUCT: Combo Lock