The Decorative Base Cover (DBC) is designed after the cast base covers often seen in high-end retail centers, giving any property the elegance of fluted base covers for a fraction of the cost.
- Two-part construction makes installation quick and easy.
- A flat cap is cut to allow the Decorative Base Cover to fit any light pole up to eight-inch-round or six-inch-square diameter, with a base plate diameter less than 16 inches.
- Pre-drilled screw holes make attachment simple and recessed flanges provide an overlapping seam that can be glued to provide a watertight seal.
- The haircell ABS plastic is impact resistant and its textured, black finish can be painted with any common paint to match any color light pole.
- The plastic will outlast most metal base cover on the market today.
Originally designed to fit over Pole Repair Kits, the Decorative Base Covers are frequently being used without any repair kit to replace traditional base covers, provide additional protections, and add an architectural feature to light poles.
Once installed, the Decorative Base Cover provides an additional protection to the hand hole and copper theft, as well as keeping the pole base free from debris and water buildup. Just like a standard base cover, the Decorative Base Cover hides any pole hardware and increases public safety.
Future pole base and hand hole access is as simple as sliding the cover up the pole.
U.S. Patent 9,752,344
The Universal Locking Hand Hole Covers are protected under U.S. Patent 9,752,344. They were designed, tested, and are always built by our team here in The United States of America.